- Owner-Operators with Semi Trucks and Trailers
- Owner-Operators with Straight Trucks, 24ft to 28ft with Sleepers which can accommodate at least 12 skids of 48x48x48 on the
floor and double stack.
* E-track type poles, bars and ratchet straps are mandatory.
* All trucks must have a reliable nationwide smartphone plan and a trucking GPS.
Owner Operator Requirements:
- Valid CDL and a minimum of 2 years experience
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 2 years
- No DUI and no felony convictions in the last 7 years
- Must pass a pre-employment DOT physical exam and drug screen
- All Owner Operators must possess and keep a valid Occupational Accident Insurance during their employment at TMI Express Inc
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Good record on-time delivery
- All trucks must be in good shape and pass USA DOT inspection
Salary is commensurate with Owner Operator's experience, qualifications as well as the market
- Independent Contractor - 1099 Form
- Tendered offer as a Pay option. All tendered rates are spot market-based.
- Average per mile is $1.50
- Dispatch 24/7
- Availability to travel to most states
- Must be willing to stay at least two weeks on the road.
- All truck units must present their own physical and non-trucking/bobtail insurance for 1Million. We can help
you to get that as well.
- Escrow fund & FIN required.
- We can accommodate your ELD.
If you are interested in applying for our open positions, please send your resume and the most recent MVR driving record to firstname.lastname@example.org